- At a distance of ten inches, my eyes can detect an object as small as four thousands of an inch in size.
- My eyes can distinguish only four colours.
- My eyes can see a candle 14 miles away.
- Ten percent of what I know comes through my eyes.
- Reading in dim light can put a strain on my eyes
- When viewing TV, I should sit a distance equal to twice the width of the screen.
- A lack of vitamin A in my diet can cause reduced night vision.
- The best color for sunglasses is blue.
- Tears contain substances that slow down bacterial growth.
- Sunglasses will allow me to look directly at the sun.
- Many prescriptions for eyeglasses are identical.
- If I have 20/20 vision, I don’t have any eye problems.
- If I am nearsighted, I see near objects more clearly that distant ones.
- Glaucoma is a serious eye disease that can cause blindness.
1T, 2F, 3F, 4F, 5F, 6F, 7T, 8F, 9T, 10F, 11F, 12F, 13T, 14T
In the interest of your better Eye Health, from the practice of:
Dr. H. H. Walji, OPTOMETRIST
(Hons. BSc, MSc, O.D., F.I.O.S)
6633 Hwy 7 at 9th Line