- New eyewear that is contoured to your eye like wrap-around sunglasses, prescription eyewear is contoured to your eye to improve peripheral vision by 40 percent.
- A new anti-scratch and anti-reflective lens coating that will actually not scratch, smear or peel off.
- The thinnest and the lightest spectacle lens is half the thickness of regular plastic lenses and is about 40 percent lighter.
- Photo-sensitive lenses that are a fun colour for indoors (yellow, orange, rose, violet, blue and teal) and a darker shade of the same colour when you go outside.
- Progressive lenses that are virtually distortion-free for freedom to enjoy clear, natural vision at all distances.
In the interest of your better Eye Health, from the practice of:
Dr. H. H. Walji, OPTOMETRIST
(Hons. BSc, MSc, O.D., F.I.O.S)
6633 Hwy 7 at 9th Line