1. Dry Eye Syndrome – When your DRY, irritated eyes produce too many tears.
2. Allergies – Itchy, burning, watery eyes from environmental causes.
3. Irritants – Dry air, bright lights, wind, foreign body, chemicals, eye strain.
4. Eye Infections – Viral infections, conjunctivitis, lid infections.
5. Blocked Tear Ducts – Tears won’t get drained away, so they overflow.
In the interest of your better Eye Health, from the practice of:
Dr. H. H. Walji, OPTOMETRIST
(Hons. BSc, MSc, O.D., F.I.O.S)
6633 Hwy 7 at 9th Line