True or false?
- At a distance of ten inches, my eyes can detect an object as small as four thousands of an inch in size.
- My eyes can distinguish only four colours.
- My eyes can see a candle 14 miles away.
- Ten percent of what I know comes through my eyes.
- Reading in dim light can put a strain on my eyes
- When viewing TV, I should sit a distance equal to twice the width of the screen.
- A lack of vitamin A in my diet can cause reduced night vision.
- The best color for sunglasses is blue.
- Tears contain substances that slow down bacterial growth.
- Sunglasses will allow me to look directly at the sun.
- Many prescriptions for eyeglasses are identical.
- If I have 20/20 vision, I don’t have any eye problems.
- If I am nearsighted, I see near objects more clearly that distant ones.
- Glaucoma is a serious eye disease that can cause blindness.
1T, 2F, 3F, 4F, 5F, 6F, 7T, 8F, 9T, 10F, 11F, 12F, 13T, 14T